• If you find this app useful, please consider making a donation.
• gPodder 3.10.x or greater.
• This is an extension for the gPodder 3.10.x podcast manager, to add meta data show and episode info files for video podcasts after download.
• An extension for the gPodder 3.10.x podcast manager, to add NFO show and episode info files for video podcasts after download.
• Allows video podcasts to show as TV shows in Kodi home theatre software.
• Creates the required '.nfo' files for the Kodi TVshows 'Local information only' scraper.
• Creates '.properties' files with basis meta data info that are used by SageTV 7.x+.
• The .properties files are used by SageTV much like the .nfo files are used by Kodi, to import show meta data.
• If you are a Kodi/XBMC home theatre user, you can watch your favourite video podcasts from the same familiar interface, as if they were your regular TV shows.
• Each time new iNFO files are created, old ophaned iNFO files are deleted so they don't needlessly waste your hard drive space.
• Options/Settings are available in the Preferences Edit config button window.
• If you are a Kodi home theatre user, you can watch your favourite video podcasts from the same familiar interface, as if they were your regular TV shows or movies, by using gPodder and this extension.
• If you are a SageTV user, and download your podcasts using gPodder, and watch them from SageTV as imported videos, then this extension will create the .properties files that SageTV uses to populate the show details during the show importing process..
• This app does not phone home, or collect any personal data.
• v.3.1 Update code to Python 3, for gPodder v.3.10.x.
• v.3.0 Add Edit config options, and Kodi scan directory capability using Kodi API.
• v.2.1 Fixed encoding bug.
• v.2.0 Added support for SageTV .properties files, some meta data changes, and updated meta data clean-up code.
• ReadMe.txt instructions updated to resolve 'importwatchedstate' issue.
• v.1.0 Initial release