• If you find this app useful, please consider making a donation.
• Windows XP/7 compatible application.
• A utility that associates a file type with an application, or removes it. A feature that went missing in Windows versions after XP
• Associate a file type (file extension) with an application.
• Unregister a file type (file extension) with an application.
• Optionally use from the commandline.
• You would use an app like this if you've ever had the need to register (or unregister) an application with a file type. This was a simple built-in feature in Windows from 95 to XP, but Microsoft removed it in Windows 7.
• This app does not phone home, or collect any personal data.
• Update checks are done manually by the user by clicking a button. The app sends version information to our website and displays whether there is a new version for you to download and install.
• Released v.1.0.5391.11110